Once data began going digital, authorities realised a need to protect it. Many organisations have one or more data privacy policies they need to meet.
Industry and international privacy regulations are just the tip of the iceberg.
1. Identify the regulations you need to follow
2. Stay aware of data privacy regulation updates
3. Do an annual review of your security standards
4. Audit your security policies and procedures
5. Update your technical, physical and administrative safeguards as needed
6. Keep employees trained on compliance and data privacy
Microminder is the leading strategic IT business partner in the dental sector – we have been proudly supporting the dental community for over three decades.
We pride ourselves on building lasting relationships with our clients where they trust us with their IT strategy, implementation and ongoing support, allowing them to focus on patient care.
Our solutions, IT Support, Managed Services & VoIP Telephony are cost-effective and inspired by the latest technology, underpinned by market-leading technology partners such as Microsoft, Datto and Software of Excellence.
Microminder’s experts are passionate about technology and are always on hand to support and guide you, so please get in touch today:
Call us on 0208 799 6883 or follow us on social media.Back to News